That this Synod receive the reports 1-23 referred to below without preventing discussion of specific matters arising out of the said reports under resolution moved later in this session of General Synod.
1. The Standing Committee of the General Synod of the Church of England in Australia.
2. The Missionary and Ecumenical Council.
3. The Australian Board of Missions of the General Synod of the Church of England in Australia.
4. The Australian College of Theology.
5. The General Board of Religious Education.
6. The Long Service Leave Board.
7. The Armed Services Board.
8. The Liturgical Commission.
9. The International Affairs Commission.
10. Social Responsibilities Commission.
11. Commission on Proposed Legislation.
12. Australian Clergy Provident Fund.
13. Immigration Committee.
14. Commission on Doctrine.
15. National Home Mission Fund.
16. Hymn Book Committee.
17. Mass Media Commission.
18. Commission on Canon Law.
19. Church of England Insurance Company.
20. Church of England in Australia Trust Corporation.
21. Church Structures Commission.
22. Commission on Marriage and Divorce.
23. Mission and Ministry Conference.