REPORT OF THE PROVISIONAL COMMITTEE PURSUANT TO STANDING ORDER 11A(1)(b) AND MOTIONS PROPOSED THEREIN
Movers Drevikovsky, M.
Orders of the Day
That Motion 26.11.17 (Bill for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Anglican Council Canon 2010) and the related presentations be fixed as an Order of the Day at 11.00am to 12.30pm on Sunday 19 September 2010.
2. That Motion 25.2.1 (Anglican Covenant) be:
(i) fixed as an Order of the Day at 11.00am to 12.30pm on Monday 20 September
(ii) declared by the Synod to be handled by Group Discussion.
3. That Motion 25.3 (Fresh Expressions) be fixed as an Order of the Day for 11.30am to 12.30pm on Wednesday 22 September 2010.
4. That so much of Standing Orders as is necessary be suspended to permit the President to invite The Reverend Dr Rienzie Perera, Associate General Secretary for Finance and Relations of the Christian Conference of Asia, to address the Synod at 7.30pm on Monday 20 September 2010 for a period of 15 minutes as an Order of the Day.
5. That consideration of motion 25.4.6 be made an Order of the Day for 10.30am on Thursday 23 September 2010.
6. That consideration of motions 25.4.1 to 25.4.5 be made an Order of the Day for 8.30pm on Saturday 18 September 2010.
Mr Martin Drevikovsky moved, Ms Leigh Haywood seconding, 18 Sept 10
Resolution year: 2010
Resolution number: 19/10